To Our Valued Customers;
In response to the unprecedented and escalating Covid-19 situation, we have decided to take the following immediate actions that we believe are in the best interest of our community.
Effective Wednesday, March 25th we are doing business differently.
Our Service Department will remain open Mon-Fri from 8am-5pm.
While our doors will remain locked, we will communicate with you via email, text or phone to arrange vehicle drop off, repair & return.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your vehicle, please feel free to contact us to discuss. Please note we are taking every health precaution, and we are following every sanitization practice recommended by our health officials. Please see “Enhanced Health & Safety Measures” below for more details.
For Service Inquiries & Appointments please contact:
For Customers with upcoming Service Appointments Please Read:
Vehicles requiring service are to be dropped off, with keys deposited in Key Drop Box – Please speak with our Service Department staff to discuss service procedures further. There will be no shuttle service available at this time. Please make mobility arrangements before dropping your vehicle & keys off for service.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our service department.
Sales is open:
- Browse our online inventory.
- Reach out to us by phone, email, chat or text.
- Book your personalized appointment with one of our sales reps. Test drive and in-person consultations are available on an appointment basis. We are also available to review your options digitally if that suits you better.
- Arrangements for test drives and for pick-ups will be made with social distancing and sanitization guidelines in place.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us to discuss. Please note we are taking every health precaution, and we are following every sanitization practice recommended by our health officials. Please see “Enhanced Health & Safety Measures” below for more details.
Customers with an upcoming Delivery of a recently purchased vehicle Please Read:
If you have recently purchased a vehicle in full, we will absolutely make arrangements for you to take possession of your recent purchase. We will be contacting all customers with upcoming vehicle delivery dates in order of priority, but feel free to call us if you have any questions or concerns.
For Customers with Upcoming Lease Terminations Please Read:
Don’t worry; there are lots of options available to you, and we are still available to support you. We will be contacting all customers with upcoming lease expiration’s in order of priority to discuss options, but please feel free to call us if you have any questions or concerns.
Enhanced Health & Safety Measures
- All guest vehicles are outfitted with steering wheel covers and seat protectors prior to maintenance or repair work
- We have introduced enhanced cleaning protocols, including regular sanitizing of all high traffic areas in our stores
- The etiquette of shaking hands upon meeting guests has also been suspended
- Associates have been instructed to stay home if they have any symptoms, have travelled recently or because of any other extenuating circumstance
If You Have Questions
We are doing our best to continue to be available to service your vehicle. If you have any questions, please feel free to talk to one of our associates.
- Contact our Sales Department by phone at 905-845-1443
- Budds’ Imported Cars will continue updating this page for constant updates on our response to COVID-19
- Please note our Sales Department is available by appointment only Mon-Thur: 9AM – 8PM, Fri: 9AM – 6PM, Sat: 9AM – 5PM
- Please note our modified Service & Parts hours until further notice: Monday – Friday: 8AM – 5PM
Other Helpful Resources
COVID-19 Information For Ontarians: https://www.ontario.ca/page/2019-novel-coronavirus
Public Health Agency of Canada: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health.html
Government of Canada Updates: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection.html
World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus